The former, Etisalat know 9mobile telecommunication company has unveiled process how subscribers can borrow more credit ” airtime/data” when they run out call card and data to browser the web and repay back on your next recharge.
The process is seamless, fast and reliable even when you want to get data as well.Their tariff plans and data plans is second to None when compare to other network service Provider in Nigeria.
Users will pay back 15% service fee + the loan airtime amount or the cost of internet bundle
9mobile telecommunication “morecredit” is a package that allows eligible 9mobile customers to request for data or airtime on credit and are expected to pay later on their next recharge.
This article is designed to solve your daily challenge on how to borrow Etisalat/9mobile Data and Airtime when you run out.
How it works
Subscribers need to check if they’re eligible for morecredit & how much you can borrow by dialing *665#, or by texting ‘STATUS’ to 665
Eligibility criteria to borrow data on 9mobile
1.All prepaid customers on the 9mobile network can borrow data.
2.The 9mobile number must have been registered by any authorized 9mobile registration outlets.
3. You must have been on 9mobile network for at least 2 months.
4. There must be no payment obligation that is yet to be met. If you have any, pay before requesting for 9mobile data loan.
5. Data bundles are available depending on how frequent your recharge is and the denomination
How much can you borrow from 9mobile
subscribers can borrow up to N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000
& N2000 depend on your frequent daily recharge
morecredit is available to all pre-paid customers & can be used in the same way as normal airtime/data.
How to borrow 9mobile Data/Airtime
To borrow for more credit and data customers need to dial *665# .Please note: 15% service fee applies on your next rechage
How to pay back your borrowed data/Airtime on 9mobile
1. Subscribers can pay back the airtime/data loan with recharge card vouchers or an e-top up
2. transferred airtime from other customers
What you should know about 9mobile morecredit
1. 9mobile morecredit can be accessed via ussd code and SMS.
2. Customers can check eligibility by dialling *665# or by texting “status” to “665”
3. It is convenient and very easy to access 9mobile loan.
4. There is no specific time to make repayment. However, your rating might get some thumbs down.
4. For borrowing MB or data on 9mobile, you are charged 15% transaction fee on every data bundle.
5. 9mobile morecredit is available to all prepaid customers on 9mobile and can be used in the same way as normal airtime/data.
6. Postpaid customers on 9mobile will not be able to make use of 9mobile morecredit.