A home mortgage is one of the biggest and most important financial transactions in one’s lifetime. Considerations are wide and many: honing in on the property, decisions to rebuild it or not, financing decisions, the rebuild/ redesign before finishing and moving in! Phew! It’s starting to sound more like a project that will take one’s lifetime!
The good news is: to prevent this process from taking forever, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loans make it easier to manage at least a part of this entire shebang! With a wide bouquet of home mortgage loans, ranging from conventional home loans, jumbo loans, renovation loans, a loan program (for employee union members), employee relocation, and mortgage programs for companies, it offers one of the most competitive rates and methods of payments.
You can also read: How to apply for Wells Fargo Auto Loans
After the fancy virtual tours and e-closing on a property of one’s choice, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loans make it convenient by answering all borrowers’ queries. They do this by being available in thirty-six different states and offering a down payment of as low as 3% through their first mortgage program – a feature available on fixed-rate mortgages.
The amount for a loan, interest rate, and loan tenure, however, are inter-variable factors that decide the final amount one will be paying for one’s mortgage at the end of the day.
The key lies in undertaking extensive initial research to compare interest rates, terms and conditions, in order to find the best option. Most lenders do not share the interest rates publicly as each loan application is considered individually. The interest rates depend upon several factors, including property details, borrower’s credit score, and more, before arriving at a decision.
Hence, one needs to reach out to a Wells Fargo representative for further details!
Wells Fargo is focused on its customer’s needs of paying taxes in time. They have all documents in place when it comes to filing one’s taxes. They provide one with an IRS Form 1098 (one’s Mortgage Interest Statement) and any other documentation mortgage fees, property taxes, and more, dependent upon the type of home loan that one has taken.
Caring for the environment, Wells Fargo enables online receipts for all payments made. All you need to do is access your home loan center to view details of the mortgage, due balance, andthe tax center for all tax documentation! Isn’t that comforting in these turbulent times when stepping out comes with a range of risks?
Convenience and comfort are the focus of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loans. It has been focusing on digitalizing its offerings for its customers. One can easily apply for a pre-approval online, complete the application process online and get the loan approvals online to manage the entire home mortgage loan processing. Paying the loan is also easy with various payment modes, without stepping out of the safety and comfort of your home.
With changing times, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loans has upped its technology to ensure one stays safely in one’s home and is banking securely, comfortably, and has access to all details any time of the day.
Can I apply for Wells Fargo loan online?
You can apply in 3 ways: Apply online for a personal loan. Meet with a banker at your local Wells Fargo branch. Call at 1-877-526-6332.
How to Qualify for a Wells Fargo Mortgage
To qualify for Wells Fargo mortgage, you’ll need a minimum credit score of 600 (with a down payment of 3% or more) to qualify for a conventional loan under the yourFirst Mortgage program.
Another option for those with poor or fair credit is a FHA loan. A down payment of 3.5% is required as well as FHA mortgage insurance premiums
For conventional loans, you’ll need a good or better credit score for a higher chance of approval. Other factors under review include your income, debt levels and down payment savings.
Type of Mortgage you can Get With Wells Fargo?
1. Fixed-rate mortgage: The interest rate doesn’t change for the entire life of this loan
2. Adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM): This mortgage has an adjustable interest rate. During an introductory period, the interest rate will be lower than it typically would be with a fixed-rate mortgage
3.Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan: Compared to a conventional loan, this mortgage has more flexible lending requirements like lower credit scores and down payments as low as 3.5%. As a result, your interest rate may be higher.
4. VA loan: If you are a current or former member of the U.S. military or National Guard, you may be eligible for this mortgage which is backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
5. Jumbo loan: This type of loan exceeds the conforming loan limit of $510,400 in most of the U.S. If you do decide to take out a jumbo loan, you should know that they typically have higher interest rates.
6. Renovation loan: Wells Fargo’s Purchase & Renovate Loan helps you purchase a home and make renovations or repairs to it. The mortgage is available in fixed-rate or adjustable-rate conventional or FHA 203(k) loan options.
7. Military mortgage: With the Military Mortgage Express program, Wells Fargo helps retired or active military members find mortgage financing that fits their specific needs
8. yourFirst Mortgage: This is a Wells Fargo product that allows buyers to purchase a home with a minimum down payment of 3% for a fixed-rate conventional mortgage of up to $510,400
9. Jumbo loan: This type of loan exceeds the conforming loan limit of $510,400 in most of the U.S. If you do decide to take out a jumbo loan, you should know that they typically have higher interest rates.