Fcmb bank is providing you platforms to enjoy unlimited access to money with the mobile banking app and internet banking. Fcmb allows you to access arguably anything, anytime and anywhere with just one click.
The Fcmb mobile app and internet banking allow you to carry out cash transfers, cancel a cheque, buy airtime, pay for your bills, make orders and get your favorite movies seen with your loved ones from the comfort of your home.
Why do less when you can do more? with the Fcmb banking app, and an internet connection, you are completely in charge. I am certain you can’t wait to get started, let’s get onto it right away.
How to register for the Fcmb banking app
1. Visit your android playstore or IOS AppStore and launch the app.
2. Click on signup and select “I have Fcmb account” and input your account number
3. Validate your account by inputting your Fcmb debit card details or OTP.
4. Create your login password and transaction pin and click on okay.
Once done, you will be notified of successful registration
How to register Fcmb online banking
Registration for Fcmb online banking is relatively simple, simply visit the Fcmb website at ibank.fcmb.com, you will be taken to the terms and conditions page, accept and proceed and follow the subsequent step
1. Fill in your account details, followed by your account name, your mobile number, and email address.
2. You will be asked if you have a debit card, choose yes if you do, and proceed to input the card type, the full digit displayed at the front of your Fcmb debit card, the expiry date, and click on submit, you will be notified of successful registration and you are ready to explore more out of your Fcmb bank.
How to check your account statement via the Fcmb app or online banking
- Log in to your internet banking via your browser and click on continue to login
2. Input your user ID and password and log in.
3. Proceed to choose an electronic statement
4. Select the account number, and the duration of the statement you want and download, which you can view via PDF.