Are you tired of the bank queues? Or wasting more time sorting out bills in the bank? Did you get an emergency that needs a rapid solution? Don’t worry, you don’t have to break a sweat anymore as keystone bank has covered.
Keystone bank has produced a masterclass with the introduction of its mobile app and internet banking, you are now capable to transact from any remote location to anywhere in the world. Being in charge has under no circumstances been this better. Keystone Bank is one of Nigeria’s most secure and reliable banks, you are given the keys to be your own boss. With keystone bank, it is less stress, more money.
What can you do with the keystone mobile app and internet banking?
- check your account statement online.
- Request for a checkbook
- recharge airtime for self and others
- transfer funds to family and friends
- pay your utility bills.
- check your account balance
- renew your subscription.
- Salary payment
- buy movie tickets.
- monitor account
- chat with
the intriguing part is that you need to visit the bank to get this activated, all you simply need is a good smartphone, strong network connection, and a number linked to your keystone bank account.
How to register for the keystone mobile app
- Visit your android playstore or IOS AppStore and search for the keystone mobile app.
- Launch the app, click on register to proceed.
- You will have to create a user ID and a password.
- Input your debit card or OTP
- You will input your four-digit authorization pin to complete the registration.
How to register for keystone bank internet banking
- Visit the official website of keystone bank at http://ibank.keystonebankng.com/ibank/register.jsp
- Go to the box section and input your account number, in the box input the last 6 digits of your keystone bank account and submit.
- Proceed by creating a transaction pin and confirm, you will be notified of successful registration.
You can start enjoying these services once you follow these guidelines.
How to check your account statement
Visit your mobile keystone mobile app and login with your user ID and password, locate the statement icon, select accounts and specify the period of account statement you wish to view, you can click on the download button or send it to your email and then view in PDF form.
If you have further questions as regards this post, do not hesitate to reach out to us, we are constantly available.