Queuing at the bank for withdrawals and deposits can be stressful, you might even end up spending the whole day at the bank without achieving any bank transaction. Sometimes you are given a tag before you can speak with the customer care service, the feeling can wear out your pretty face and keep you sweating and upset all day, to nullify this, wema bank has introduced the best platform called ALAT for every banking activity without stepping a foot inside the bank or its premises.
Wema Bank is Nigeria’s first digital bank and its mobile app ALAT and internet banking is one of the fastest, convenient and easy access to funds. Using the Wema bank provide you the platforms to be in total control of your money and allows you to monitor and regulate every transaction with your account and also carry out functions like;
- Checking of the account balance
- Make funds transfer to any bank.
- Monitor and regulate your expenses
- Request and cancel a cheque
- Pay for your bills like PHCN, groceries.
- Purchase airtime and data
Using the Wema bank app or internet banking services takes stress and worries out of the script, all you simply have to do get activated in either of these platforms and enjoy unlimited and seamless banking service on the go
How to register for Wema Mobile App ALAT
Activating your Wema bank takes just minutes, simply download the app from either android playstore or IOS AppStore and subsequently do the following.
- Click on sign up if you already have a Wema bank account number
- Proceed to the next stage by submitting your number, your BVN, and your date of birth
- Your bank verification number will be requested, after a submission, input the six-digit code sent to your phone and click on continue.
- A confirmation message will pop up on your screen indicating successful registration.
How to register for a Wema bank internet banking
You can register for Wema bank internet banking service by visiting the bank website alat.ng, go to the sign-up page, and request for a token that will be delivered to you via the number linked to your bank or email address. You will have to create a username and a password for subsequent log-in.
How to check your account statement
Your account statement can be generated and sent to your email at your request via the Alat app. To carry out this function, simply log in and click accounts and then choose to get the electronic statement. Choose precisely the duration you want to view and click on to send to my email to receive your account statement.