union bank: mobile app, internet banking and checking account statement
Union Bank Mobile App and online banking are Second to None when it comes to financial transactions, the service is seamless, fast, and reliable. though it requires data or the internet before account holders can make use of this application
The award-winning union mobile app and internet banking are designed to usher you into financial independence, exclusive access to bank services, lifestyle benefits, and the key to managing your money from the comfort of your home.
The app can use for transfer, buy airtime, check account balance, and well statement of account on the go without you visiting the banking hall. With Union Mobile App, you can now spend less time banking and more time doing the things you love.
The Union bank app can also use to open an account, Get the nearest DSA around you for cash deposit /withdrawal and account opening requests and Locate the nearest branch or ATM to you.
How can customers make use of the Union Bank Mobile App?
Before you can make use of Union bank mobile you need to download the app from your app store and enjoy the following financial transaction service as adumbrated below.
- Check account balances.
- Pay for bills
- Transfer funds
- Open account
- Buy airtime or data
- View account statement
Read also: Ecobank payday loan: how to apply
There is more you can do with the union bank mobile app and internet service. To get started, simply grab your smartphone, and let’s get on with it.
How to register for the union bank mobile app
To register for the union bank mobile app, Account holders need to ensure that they have signed up for the union bank mobile app by downloading it from the App store and enroll in your Simpler, Smarter banking
For more details, you can follow the steps below.
- Downloaded union bank app from App store and register if not enroll for it and click on the login
- Input your username and password
- There will be a security image displayed on your phone screen, after that, you will be requested to input your internet banking pin.
- You will arrive at the homepage, and you can start transacting with the app.
How to register for the union bank internet banking
To enjoy instant access from their computer or mobile device to a full range of services Below are the steps to register for online internet banking allowing you to: Check balances on accounts and view records of your transactions. … Transfer funds between accounts. Download or print statements for your tax or personal records.
Follow the steps below…………
- Visit the union bank website http://unionbankonline.unionbank.com/online
- Locate the sign-up option located on the right side of the union bank website
- Carefully input your 10 digit account number
- Hold on for a while the bank verify your account details and set up your account for online banking
- proceed by clicking “continue”, and the next page will be displayed for online banking
- fill in all the details requested with the bank and ensure each information is correct
- input your username and click on continue
- a one-time code will be sent to your number linked to your union bank account, input the code and click on continue
- Create a personalized password and click on enroll to complete your registration, within minutes your account will be validated and confirmed for usage.
You can proceed to log in by using the username you used for registration and the password sent to your phone.
How to check account statement with union bank app and internet banking
Visit the union bank website, login in with username and password, select the electronic statement option, click on the download and view it.
Log in into your union bank mobile app, with your user ID and four-digit pin, locate the statement tab on the dashboard, choose the account number you intend to download the app from, click on download and view it in PDF.
We hope this post has provided quality answers to your questions, if you do have more inquiries, kindly drop your comment and we will quickly respond.
Hope this content is helpful, we welcome your contribution and comment.
Source: Union bank Nigeria