Heritage bank is one of Nigeria’s leading digital banks, renowned for speed and reliability with money. The bank has introduced the mobile app called padie and internet banking, a smarter and easy way to enjoy banking from the comfort of your home. With these platforms on your smartphone, you can simply do the following
- Make money transfer to heritage banks and other banks.
- Pay for your bills like school fees, Dstv subscription, etc.
- Purchase airtime for self and others
- Book flight tickets
- Check your account statement and balance and request for cheque
There is so much more you can achieve. To learn more about these services and promptly register, kindly follow our guide and be activated
How to register for the heritage bank mobile app
The heritage bank mobile app nullifies the need to visit the bank for a simple transaction, with just one single click with your smartphone, you can simply perform any transaction from anywhere. You can register by;
- Downloading the heritage mobile app from your plays tore or AppStore and launch
- Click on the new user button
- Procced by inputting your phone number, account number
- The next option will request for your password, input, and continue
- You will be subsequently be notified of a successful registration
How to register for heritage internet banking
You can register for the heritage bank internet banking by visiting the official bank website at ebank.hbng.com
- Click on the register icon, you will be taken to the full login information
- Input your account number, followed by your full account name, date of birth, email, and phone number.
- Choose a login name and accept the terms and conditions, finally, click on the register button below to complete your registration.
Registration for the mobile app and internet banking is easy, follow the guidelines to enjoy easy banking with heritage bank.
How to check your account statement
Heritage bank online platforms provide you with lovely features, and one of them is checking your account statement. To download and view your statement, kindly visit the app or bank website and do the following
- Log in with username and password and click on the statement
- Select statement duration you want to download and view in PDF.