The Fcmb bank salary advance loan also called salary plus is a credit scheme designed for Fcmb bank customers who have an urgent need of financial assistance. The loan is only available to qualified Fcmb account holders.
Where you are and whatever situation or mess you are in, the bank got your back, providing enough funds to resolve every want, desire, and cravings.
The loan is a paperless and secure outlet; you don’t have to visit the bank or submit collateral. You can simply request a loan from the comfort of your home effortlessly.
Who is eligible?
Every Fcmb bank account holder is eligible for the loan, from the age of 18 and above can request for the loan.
How many times can I request the loan?
You can apply for the loan as many times as possible as long as you always meet the requirements and the loan limit. The bank will also look at your repayment record, and this will also determine the amount you receive.
Your salary determines the amount you can collect, but every applicant can access up to 100% of their salary, this means you can get up to 6 million nairas.
The bank allows a repayment circle of 3 to 6 months, and you also have the option to pay in installments. Repayment can be made via Fcmb USSD, mobile app, or internet banking.
The interest rate is set at 15% of the collected loan; this applies to any salary advance loan rate requested.
1. A Fcmb account number is necessary.
2. Minimum of N50,000 naira on your account for the past 6 month
3. Bank verification number and number must be linked to your Fcmb account.
4. No outstanding loan at any other bank
5. Your credit score must not below.
6. There must be evidence that indicates received salary for the past six months on your account.
read also: How to Apply For Fcmb Payday Loan
How to apply
You can apply for the salary plus loan via three platforms.
• The FcmbOnline
• USSD code
Using the USSD is quite simple, and the steps are;
1. Dial Fcmb unique USSD code *329# with the number linked to your bank account
2. Choose number 6 for loan and proceed.
3. Finally, input your four-digit pin.
4. Select new salary plus option again
5. Choose the loan amount and proceed by accepting the terms and conditions.
6. Finally, input your four-digit pin.
Once the bank validates your account and eligibility, the salary advance loan will be sent to your account.
You can also log into your Fcmb mobile app, locate the salary advance loan option, click on that and then follow the instructions to receive the loan.