First bank salary advance: how to apply
A first bank salary advance is one the best loan stage accessible to people who are productively utilized. The stage permits a simple and helpful approach to get loans during crises or needs, applicants demand this loan fully expecting their salary.
There are sure requirements that can’t be delayed or pended and in some cases, Hanging tight for your salary can be very late, that is the reason the first bank is presenting speedy cash credit called Firstadvance.
Have you been searching for data on the best way to get a loan that is not difficult to recompense, this post is essentially only for you. How about we rapidly go through the essential advances you need to know
Who is eligible for the loan?
- Applicants who are employed and earning a stable salary of N50, 000 naira for 6 months consecutively are eligible for the loan
- If you fall within the age bracket of 18 years and above, you are also eligible to receive the loan from the First bank.
First bank salary advance limit
The first bank will approve your account and your loan will be determined however notwithstanding, the bank gives at least N10, 000 naira and a limit of 3 million naira.
The bank furnishes you with an adaptable strategy for reimbursement with 3-multi month lengths. The loan will consequently be deducted from your record on your payday. Funds will likewise be taken from different banks connected with your BVN
The interest rate is relatively low at 2.5% that is collected upfront. Other applicable charges are management fee @ 10% and credit life insurance @ 0.50%
How can I access the first bank salary advance?
You can access the First bank salary advance via the FcmbMobile and USSD
- Your salary account should be domiciled with the first bank.
- No extraordinary obligation or wrongdoings in your account.
- Updated Statement of account
- Loan application structure
- Confirmation from FBN that you are utilized
How to apply for first bank salary advance
- Quickly dial *894*11# or *894# with your registered number
- Choose your record number and pick 1 for Firstadvance
- Accept the conditions of the loan and continue by picking the sum you need.
- Promptly information your first bank pin and sit tight for approval
- The loan will be quickly dispensed into your account
NB: the first bank salary advance is also called Firstadvance