Sharemoney transfer:How to Send and Transfer Money abroad
Transferring money is a big part of our daily lives. Unfortunately, it is not always easy and the process could sometimes cost more than the amount transferred. But now there’s Sharemoney, which allows people to transfer money for free using the phone number they already have!
Sharemoney, Inc. is a global corporation based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. It was established in 2014 and provides fund transfers to over 60 nations round the world. Sharemoney is the easiest way to send money. It can be used without worrying about hidden fees since it offers free services no matter the size of your transfer.
HOW TO CREATE A SHAREMONEY ACCOUNT
You can your easily create a Sharemoney account by following these free easy steps:
1. Visit the website, “Sharemoney.com”.
2. Click “Sign up” where you will be able to create an account.
3. Enter your email address and password.
4. Confirm your email address.
5. Enter all necessary information and click “Sign up”. Your account will then be freely created and you can go ahead to carry out daily transactions.
HOW TO TRANSFER FUNDS ON SHAREMONEY
The Sharemoney app has made it easier for people to transfer money without the hassle and cost of going to a bank or any other financial institution. With the help of this app, one can visit their local branch and get the cash they need without paying any extra fees. This is because it eliminates extra costs that are usually associated with money transfers like wire transfers.
The innovative application has been designed to facilitate money transfer by eliminating extra costs associated with this process. With the help of this app, one can visit the nearest branch for money transfer and avoid unnecessary expense when making payments through wire transfers.
The app is available in English for Android and IOS, and it takes less than 10 minutes for money transfers to be completed.
Follow these steps to transfer money using the app:
1. Download Sharemoney Mobile App.
2. Create an account (or move on to next step if you already have an account by signing in).
3. Add the recipient number.
4. Enter the amount to send.
5. Confirm the Recipient Number.
6. Select a payment method (You can pay for your money transfers with a bank account or credit/debit card).
Note: If you’re sending money over a bank transfer, you’ll need to initiate a transaction within Sharemoney by specifying how much you want to send and identifying your account details.
7. Confirm the Amount you want to send.
8. Confirm the Date/Time for transfer to take place.
9. Have the recipient enter their mobile number so they can verify the payment.
10. Click on ‘Send’.
11. Sharemoney then will call recipient for mobile confirmation.
By now, your transfer has been successfully completed. Sharemoney, like most fund transfer services charge a fee for each transaction. Their transfer fees start at $2.99. However, the transaction fee is higher if you use a credit card payment method.
HOW TO RECEIVE FUNDS WITH SHAREMONEY
The method of funds delivery via Sharemoney depends on your country. The supported receiving methods for some countries are direct bank deposit, cash pickup, and in some cases home delivery.
For example, a person with a bank account in the US that wants to send money to a you:
1. The sender can set up an account with Sharemoney in US Dollars.
2. Then, he/she will make an online payment to Sharemoney from their bank account.
3. Send your name and phone number to your sender.
4. Once this information is entered, Sharemoney will call you for confirmation and then send the money.
In this way, one can receive funds without having to go through any long-drawn-out process of going through banks or other financial institutions.
Also, depending on your country, you can receive the money by having it delivered to your home.