Things are now easier, renewing your Dstv subscription is no longer a daunting task. There was a time when the only way to recharge your DSTv was through retail shops or dealers and at the banking halls.
Those days were stressful with exhausting queues and long waits at the DSTV offices. It is now a thing of the past.
Presently, there are countless ways of subscribing and recharging your DSTV decoder in Nigeria
Subscribing is not the only thing that needs to be done when renewing your subscription, you also need to activate in order to stay connected.
You can easily subscribe to these DSTV packages with the following payment options below
- Using eazy self-service
This method is one of the best and quickest among the methods used in renewing a DSTV subscription, you can subscribe for yourself and for another subscriber using this method. This platform is easier to navigate and allows you to make payments outside the country. To use this method;
- Visit DSTV’s easy service payment page. Nigeria would be chosen as your country already. You can also change your country if you’re not in Nigeria by clicking and dropping down the menu.
- Enter the smartcard number of the decoder you want to subscribe to.
- Input the captcha text and click on verify button
- Once your account has been verified, select the “view balance and pay” option
- It will redirect you to the payment summary page which contains the date and amount due for payment.
- Click on pay and follow the necessary instruction
The payment subscription page containing information about the account owner will be displayed. However, there are five payment platforms you can choose from which include;
Global pay. To pay with this platform, follow the guide below
- Fill in your payment details which include your first and last name, your email address, phone number, customer number, and smartcard number
- Click on “globalpay.com” to complete your payment
- then you will be redirected to global pay website
- Choose your card type and fill in the details and then pay
- Once your transaction is successful, you will be returned to eazy self-service account page
- Select eTranzact payment then BankIT and fill in your bank account number then select bank
- Enter your 6-digit passcode generated
- Then dial *389*00# with the mobile number linked to your bank account which will receive an OTP code( a one time password)
- Enter the OTP code and pay then you will receive a message that your transaction was successful.
- Select pay-U as your mode of preferred payment, fill in your card details including your full name on your card, card number, expiry date and CVV number.
- Follow prompt instructions to complete your transaction
Select paga e-Pay and follow the instructions that follow
- Using Mobile and internet banking platforms
- Mobile and internet banking has made the payment of decoder subscription easier. in fact, there is a menu dedicated to subscription renewal which is termed “cable Tv”. under this cable TV menu, there is Dstv, Govt, Startimes, and kwese options there.
To subscribe using this method;
- Login into your mobile banking app or internet banking
- Click on the pay bills or bills payment option
- Choose cable tv from the available options
- Select DStv
- Choose the DStv package you want to pay for
- Type on your authentication PIN
- You will be sent a message when your transaction becomes successful
Banks that support cable Tv subscriptions include
FCMB and others
You can also pay through the following method of payment
How to activate GOtv decoder after paying
You do not need a PC to activate your Gotv decoder, you can simply make use of your smartphone and mobile data if you dial the USSD code *423# on any network and follow prompt messages to activate your Gotv.
You can also activate your Gotv decoder through SMS
To use this method for your account activation, simply text accept*IUC number* surname*. Phone number*city*GOtvplus# to 4688
For instance, accept*2000123544*smith*2631234252*city*GOtvplus#. Service charge may apply.
You can also activate GOOtv via phone call the multichoice hotline on 012703232 or any of the multichoice toll free lines below
9Mobile – 09090630333
Airtel – 07080630333
MTN – 08149860333
gLO – 08113630333
Updating Gotv customer details
To update Phone Number: Text CELL+IUC to 4688
To update email address: Email+Email Address+IUC to 4688
To activate your Gotv decoder online new customers need to visit their online portal : https://eazy.gotvafrica.com/en/ng/activations
- Enter your details to activate your new account.
- select your city.
- Enter your names
5.Input your IUC Number: Your IUC number is located on the red sticker under your decoder
- Enter your phone number
7 input your agent ID if any
- Click the “Activate New Account” button