Banking just got easier with First bank mobile banking, it allows you to access the banking service without having to visit the nearest bank or wait in a long queue at the ATM stand.
The First bank mobile banking is designed in three ways, the use of USSD codes, internet banking, and mobile app banking. these services allow first bank customers to access their funds, make payments and transfers, and even purchase some other things online without stress
In this article, we will be discussing everything you need to know about First bank mobile banking and how to make transfers.
First bank mobile banking
First bank mobile banking service is one of the self-service you will ever encounter while engaging in mobile banking. It has a well-secured, fast and reliable platform that stands out amongst its competitors.
On the First bank mobile banking platform, you can perform a lot of transactions either online or offline using the bank USSD code and receipts will be generated within a few minutes.
First bank mobile banking USSD code
For convenience and fast response, the first bank designed a special USSD code that can serve customers’ mobile banking needs without having to visit the nearest bank
To enjoy the First bank mobile banking service, dial *894# on your mobile device containing your bank registered number. You can check your account balance, make transactions and even purchase recharge cards and subscriptions.
How to activate First Bank Mobile Banking
To use First bank mobile banking, Follow the detailed steps below;
- Download and install “FirstMobile”, and make sure you install the one with the first bank logo
- Launch the application
- Open and click the register
- Input your First bank master card or verve card details and PIN
- You will be sent an OTP code on your mobile number linked to your bank account
- input the OTP code and create a 5 digit PIN that will serve as your password for every login
- You will be required to choose two security questions in case you forgot your password PIN
- Create a 4 digit PIN to authenticate every transaction made using the mobile application
How to make a transfer using the Firstbank mobile app
To make transactions or transfer money from your bank to another account, either First bank or any other banks, follow the detailed steps below;
- Logging into the mobile app
- Select menu
- Select “Transfer Money”
- Select the account you want to make transactions to
- Input the receivers account details
- Input the amount you want to transfer
- Enter your 4 digit PIN to confirm transactions and your transaction will be successful
- After every successful transactions, you can generate a receipt by using the receipt menu