Performing banking operations is now made exceptionally easy for all bank customers to perform financial transactions. This is a result of constant improvement in the IT world.
With the invention of the Mobile Banking app, every Ecobank customer either existing or new users can now perform financial transactions anywhere they are.
In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about Ecobank mobile banking and how to make online transfers.
Ecobank mobile banking app is designed to allow users to make faster and stress-free financial transactions like bank transfers, payment of bills, balance inquiries, and Xpress cash. without the need to visit the nearest Bank.
How to register for Ecobank mobile banking app for new Users and existing users
As a new user who isn’t familiar with the mobile banking process, Read and follow the instructions below.
- Go to the play store or the iOS store
- Search for Ecobank mobile banking app
- Install the app
- Click on a new user to sign up
- A 6-digit OTP will be sent to your number
- Change the pin to any pin of your choice
- Visit the bank to fill out an activation form to get fully started as a registered user
For the existing users
- Go to the Android play store or iOS store
- Install the app
- Verify your mobile device with your linked mobile number: dial *326# to activate
- Change your pin
- Start performing your transactions
How to register for the transfer code
This is for both new users and the existing users
To get started, dial *326# on your mobile phone, make sure the number you are using is the one you registered to your account number, follow the instructions step by step, and complete your registrations
How to make a transfer using the registered USSD code
Using USSD code is one of the shortest and fastest ways you can get your financial transactions done. It allows you to transfer from one bank to another without the need for an internet connection, it allows you to recharge your line directly from your bank account.
Steps involved to make the transfer with USSD
- Dial *326#
- Choose transfer from the list of options available
- Choose the bank you are transferring to
- Enter the bank account number
- Confirm the recipient’s name
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Click next and enter your password
- Enter the pin you created
- Click send
- You have completed your transactions
How to make a transfer using the Ecobank mobile banking app
After successful installation and registration of your Ecobank mobile banking app, open the mobile banking app, and you will see various operations ranging from buying airtime, paying bills, Xpress cash, transfer, etc.
Click on Transfer and complete the operation by following the instructions step by step.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I am unable to sign up with the USSD code
Answer: Visit the nearest Ecobank for a solution or call the care center at +23412772904 or email them at email@example.com
- Do I need to activate my mobile banking app?
Answer: After successful installation and registration you don’t need any activation
With the Advent of the Ecobank mobile banking app, you can always perform your banking transactions wherever you are easily and conveniently.