We live in a time where the world has embraced evolution and there is more sophisticated technology. The advent of mobile banking has proven to be more efficient and reliable than standing in a long queue to withdraw from the ATM and visiting banks for every minor transaction.
Mobile banking is designed in various forms such as through the use of USSD and mobile banking applications. This form of mobile banking allows users to transfer funds, pay their bills and salary, and even recharge without visiting the nearest bank.
In this article, we will be discussing how to enroll for Polaris bank mobile banking and online transfer.
Since Polaris bank adopted the mobile banking system, it is now easier for their customers to use their service from any part of the world securely.
Polaris bank mobile banking
Polaris Bank has designed a mobile application and USSD code for financial transactions both can be used for bills payment, transfer funds, purchase airtime and check account balances, Quick Loans, and many more from any location without visiting the nearest bank.
How to enroll for Polaris bank mobile banking service
To enroll for Polaris bank mobile banking service and online transfer, follow the instructions below;
- Go to google lay store on your mobile device
- Download and install the Polaris Mobile banking app
- Proceed to registration, you have three options you can use in registering: either by visiting the nearest Polaris bank, by using your debit card or account number
- We recommend you use your debit card for a fast registration process
- Follow the prompt after selecting register from the menu
Polaris bank USSD Transfer Code
Due to certain factors like customers being unable to access the internet to enjoy Polaris bank mobile banking service, The USSD unique code was designed to help customers in this category. All you just need is your mobile phone linked to your Polaris bank account and simply dial *833# and you are good to go
How to make a Mobile transfer using Polaris bank USSD code
To make a transfer from your Polaris bank account to another Polaris bank or other bank accounts, dial *833*amount*account number# on your mobile number linked to your Polaris bank account
How to use Polaris bank USSD code to check your account balance
To check your Polaris bank account balance, dial *833# on your mobile phone linked to your bank account then select 6 after a prompt is displayed, or simply dial *833*6# for a swift response
How to activate Polari bank USSD code for your mobile banking service
To activate the Polaris bank USSD code for online transfer on your mobile phone, follow these instructions;
- Dial *833# on your mobile phone linked to your Polaris bank account
- Input your account details
- Create a four-digit PIN for securing your Polaris bank app
- After you’ve successfully set up your PIN, you can now make a transfer from your Polaris bank account to another bank account