It’s no longer a new thing that anyone can transfer and make purchases online without having to visit the nearest banking center or ATM stand. Fidelity Bank has designed a mobile banking system to operate on this type of self-service banking, which allows users to transfer and buy things online at their own convenience.
With a mobile device or your smartphone, you can operate these mobile banking platforms without stress. However, to start using these banking services, you need to first register for the mobile banking service and undergo some process.
In this article, we will be covering everything you need to fully operate Fidelity bank mobile banking services and make online transfers without visiting the nearest bank.
What do you need to activate the Fidelity mobile banking service?
To activate the mobile banking service, you need to have:
- A mobile device preferably a smartphone
- Mobile internet connection
- The necessary details required for mobile banking registration
How to enroll for Fidelity Mobile banking service
To enroll for fidelity bank mobile banking services, follow the instructions below:
- Download and install the Fidelity mobile application from the Google play store or Apple store
- Open and input the required details for registration such as your bank details
- Create a password and a 4 digit PIN for authentication after every transaction
- Input security questions
- After successful registration, you can now log in and start enjoying seamless Fidelity mobile banking services.
How do I transfer money from Fidelity mobile banking?
Another method of using fidelity mobile banking is through the use of special USSD codes, it allows users to send money to other banks across the nation and it is quite easy to use.
Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code
To use Fidelity bank mobile banking via USSD code, You need to follow the process below;
- Dial *770# on your mobile number linked to your fidelity bank account
- Select 1 from the prompt message displayed
- Input your account details
- Input your 4-digit PIN number to confirm your transactions every time you make a transfer
- Confirm your 4-digit PIN again
- After you’ve successfully set up and created your PIN password, you can now enjoy Fidelity mobile banking using the USSD code on your mobile device without connecting to the internet.
How do I transfer money from my Fidelity account to another bank?
After a successful setup and PIN activation, you can now make a transfer from your fidelity bank account using the USSD code, To make a transfer;
- Dial *777# on your mobile number linked to your bank account
- Select instant banking after a prompt
- Follow the instructions displayed on the prompt message
- Or you can just simply dial *770*ACCOUNT-Number*AMOUNT# on your mobile device for a faster response
FIdelity mobile banking was designed to make things easier for customers. It allows you to use banking service without visiting the nearest fidelity bank or queue on a long stand at the ATM stand.