With digital banking service, The First City Monument bank has been able to provide solutions to customers’ banking needs that allow them to make transactions, make a purchase online and top up their utility bills and airtime.
FCMB has designed a mobile banking platform that is easily accessible to its customers at any time of the day and allows them to manage their finances without visiting the nearest FCMB in their locality. This mobile banking service allows customers to Pay for subscriptions and utility bills, purchase airtime online, make the transfer, and even purchase data.
The mobile banking service exists in two forms, the use of the mobile application and the use of a special FCMB USSD code that allows customers to manage their finance on their mobile devices without connecting to mobile internet.
What is FCMB’s new mobile?
FCMB’s new mobile is an acronym for First city monument bank New Mobile, it is the first digital banking application designed by FCMB to ease the affairs of its customers. It is built with a simple and easy-to-use User interface with a bunch of user functionalities that give a worthwhile user experience. It allows users to check account balance, makes a transfer, makes a complaint, manages their finance, makes a purchase, and lots more.
What is FCMB online
FCMBonline is a 24 hours mobile banking service that allows customers to make online transactions at their own convenience time from there comfort of their home or office. All that is needed is a mobile device connected to the mobile internet and they are good to go.
How to enroll for FCMB mobile banking app and online transfer
To enroll for FCMB mobile banking service and online transactions, follow the steps below
- Visit the Google play store or Apple play store on your mobile phone
- Download and install the FCMB New Mobile App
- Input your details and start using the service if you’re an existing user
- If you are a new user, click on sign up after opening the application
- Click on “I have an FCMB account ”
- Input your account details
- Then input your card details after clicking next
- An OTP code will be sent to your registered mobile number with your bank
- You will also be required to create a PIN number for authenticating every transaction made on the mobile app
- Then click submit after following prompt
- After successful registration, you will be required to log in to enjoy the seamless banking service from FCMB
How to enroll for FCMB mobile banking service using USSD code
USSD codes were designed for customers who do not have access to the internet and wish to enjoy the FCMB mobile banking service from the comfort of their homes. To enjoy this service;
- Simply dial *389*214# on your mobile number linked to your account number
- Select ‘activate with account’ by dialing the number assigned to it
- Input your account number
- A prompt will be displayed on your mobile device saying you have successfully registered
- Call the contact center for activation and PIN creation
- After creating your PIN, dial *389*214# and select your service to change PIN, enter the default PIN you were given and your new PIN then confirm the new PIN again
Now you can enjoy the FCMB mobile banking service using the USSD code at your own convenience by dialing *389*214#