Last Updated on April 23, 2022 by
Airtel is one of the giant telecommunication network companies in Nigeria. The company offers a fast and reliable network to its customers across the country. Few cases have been observed where a customer cannot remember his or her mobile phone number due to one reason or the other, it could be because they recently got a new mobile number or whatever the reason may be, we are glad to offer you a solution.
You can easily find your Airtel mobile number online if you have access to the internet or by dialing a special USSD code that automatically displays your mobile number within a short period of time. So below is a complete guide on how to check your Airtel mobile number without stress in Nigeria
How do you check your Airtel Number?
It is quite easy to check your Airtel mobile number. For new users who just got their mobile number, it might be difficult to remember a new number, in case you’ve forgotten and need to know your mobile number below are a few ways you can go about it;
How to Check Your Airtel Number Using USSD Code
To check your Airtel number using the USSD code, follow the instructions below
- Simply dial *121# on your mobile device and a prompt will be displayed
- Select 2, then you will be directed to another prompt showing My data balance, My Balance, My Data Plan, My Number, My tariff Plan, KYC status, Serial Number and PUK
- Select My Number by pressing 4 and your mobile number will be displayed in a second
Call a Friend or Family to Get the Number
You can also check your Airtel Number by calling your friends or family. While you’re the caller, all you need to do is ensure the person you’re calling is nearby then check your mobile number on the person’s call log. Alternatively, you can as well tell your friend or family if they are far away to text you your mobile number after calling them.
In case, you do not have credit on your line, you can send a ‘call me back’ message to your family or friends who is an Airtel users in order to get your mobile number. This can be done by
- Dialing *141* your friend’s airtel number#
- Check your friend’s phone if the message was sent
- There you have your mobile number displayed as the sender of the message
It is very common to easily forget Airtel numbers especially if you just got a new SIM, this is why we have compiled a list of a few trusted and tested methods that allow you to check your mobile number without stress.