Last Updated on June 18, 2023 by admin
How To Transfer Money From Access Bank has been a major concern to Access bank users across the country. Well, it is interesting to know that you can actually do this in a variety of ways which is safe and faster.
In fact, those of you without a smartphone can also benefit from these user-friendly bank procedures without visiting the bank. So, in this Access bank money transfer guide, we will tell you how you can go about your day-to-day safe and fast transactions.
What are the Types of Access Bank Money Transfer?
There are several ways you can transfer money from your Access bank account. So, some of the means which you can achieve that are listed below:
- USSD Code/Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Access Mobile Wallet
- ATM Money Transfer
What Services Does Access Bank Offer on their Transfer Package?
There are several unique services you can get from the Access bank transfer process.
- Payment of utility bills.
- Funds are transferred to and from Access and non-Access bank accounts.
- A summary of recent account activities.
- Keep track of subscriptions and payments.
- Examine your account balance.
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking, often known as USSD banking, is a method of making financial transactions from home or anywhere you may be using your mobile device.
In truth, mobile or USSD banking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Also, keep in mind that some banking systems may set limits, such as a daily or weekly transaction limit.
So, to use mobile banking, you must first complete a registration process.
What is Access Bank’s Mobile Money Service?
Access Bank’s Mobile Money service (also known as AccessMoney), was created and offered in partnership with Airtel Nigeria.
Its aim is to provide customers may conduct quick, easy, and secure financial transactions using their mobile device on any network, whenever they want, thanks to
How to Activate Access Bank USSD Banking
To activate your Access Bank USSD code, you must first complete a registration process. You will need the following to do so:
- Accounts must be entirely owned and signed by a single person.
- You will need a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- It must be valued in naira.
- Make sure there is no restriction in your account
- Mobile phone usage outcome
- The phone number should be linked with the Access account
- A Good network signal
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Using USSD Code
Simply follow the steps below to enroll in the *901# USSD code:
- Enter *901# into your mobile device.
- Use the registered phone number linked with your access bank account to dial.
- Click the “Transfer” button.
- Enter your Debit Card’s last six numbers. If you don’t have an active debit card, provide your date of birth instead.
- Type in your account number.
- Create a four-digit PIN.
What is the Access Bank Transfer Code *901#
- Airtime for self- *901*Amount#
- Airtime for others- *901*Amount*Phone Number#
- Account Opening- *901*0# Data Purchase. *901*8#
- Balance Enquiry- *901*5# Transfer to Access Bank. *901*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Transfer to Other Banks- *901*2*Amount*Account Number#.
- Merchant Payment- *901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#
- Bill Payment- *901*3#
- OTP Generation- *901*4*1#
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Using Internet Banking
With Access bank internet and mobile banking, you may perform transactions from the comfort of your own home, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the click of a finger.
But, first, you need to apply:
How to Apply:
The interested user must complete an application form for Internet banking, which is available online and at various branches around the country.
So, you must fill out all paperwork correctly and they should be the correct details as that which you have in the bank.
Verve/Visa and MasterCard:
- Debit verve cards allow you to easily transfer funds from one account to another in Nigeria.
- Access bank credit visa service allows for transactions in Naira and USD when necessary.
- The Access bank prepaid card supports international transactions in four currencies: NGN, GBP, USD, and EURO.
So, these cards help in your internet banking process and it is reliable.
Types of Access Bank Internet Banking
There are two types of access bank internet banking, which are:
- Access bank corporate application form – for business accounts users.
- Access bank retail application form – if you want to do personal internet banking.
How to Transfer Money from Access Mobile Wallet
The Access Wallets Account combines banking and communications services.
This is also done across all registered mobile networks and phone types.
It is, in fact, an electronic wallet service that enables registered users to conduct banking transactions on their mobile devices.
Therefore, do not be confused when you hear the word “Mobile wallet”. Finally, in order to transfer your money, you have to still make use of the USSD of *901#.
We hope this article has taught you everything you need to know about Access bank money transfer.
Now, you can share it with your friends on social media. You can also leave a comment in the comment section if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions about How to Transfer Money from Access Bank
Is Access Bank an international bank?
They offer competitive worldwide banking services as one of Ghana’s leading banks with an international reach that includes Africa and the world’s main financial centers such as London, Dubai, and Shanghai.
Can I open an Access bank account online?
Yes, Access Bank allows you to apply for new accounts online.
How do I get a loan from Access bank?
This loan is for 30 days and does not need any documents or collateral from the receiver. You can apply for this sort of loan by dialing the Access Bank loan code – 901*11*1#.
How can I access my bank account?
All you have to do to access your account is open your web browser and go to your bank’s website. After the page loads, search for the “online banking” option or button. So, to access your account, click the “online banking” or “login” option.
Is access a good bank?
Access bank has a rating of 4.3 stars out of 5. Access Bank shows that it is an excellent bank that you should really consider.