How to Activate the Fidelity Bank Transfer Code: All over Nigeria, banks have mixed technology to improve their banking systems, making them fast and more secure for their customers.
Now, customers can carry out daily transactions from the comfort of their homes, places of work, and so on. without having to visit their banks or ATM machines.
In light of this, we have critically looked at the Fidelity bank USSD transfer code and what other functions this code holds. So, read through.
Lets get started!
What is the Fidelity Transfer Code?
The Fidelity bank USSD transfer code is *770#. Indeed, Fidelity bank has developed a transfer USSD code to match their customer’s demands. In fact, this USSD code enables its customers to have secure access to faster and more convenient account transactions.
It can also be accessed without an internet connection and allows transactions on any mobile phone through a registered phone number with the bank.
How to Activate Your Fidelity Transfer USSD Code
You can enable the USSD code at any time, any day, and anywhere. However, before you can access it, you must have a Fidelity account with a recognized phone number.
Therefore, if you have an account already, you can then activate the USSD code using the following steps:
- Dial *770*00# through the phone number you used to open the bank account.
- Then, enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card number.
- Finally, input your 4-digit PIN to enable transactions and confirm it.
When you are finished, you will receive a message showing that your USSD activation was successful.
Also Read: How to Transfer Money from Access Bank
How to Transfer Money from Fidelity Bank Using the Transfer Code
After the activation of the USSD code, you can use it to easily transfer money, data, or airtime from your fidelity account to another fidelity account or other bank account, or mobile network.
To transfer money to the same bank holders, follow these easy guidelines:
- Simply dial *770#.
- Select the ‘transfer’ option.
- Follow the On-Screen prompts to make your transactions to a Fidelity Account.
So, the moment you are through with these, a message will receive notifying you that the transaction is successful.
How to Transfer Money to Other Banks Using the Transfer Code
To transfer money to another bank account, all you have to do are:
- Dial *770#.
- Select the ‘transfer’ option.
- Follow the On-Screen prompts to make your transactions by selecting the beneficiary bank name.
- Input the account and amount details.
- Then, confirm the transaction with your 4-digits PIN.
Finally, the money will be sent and you will receive an alert the moment the beneficiary receives the money. You should also note that you must confirm your beneficiary name and account number before sending the money.
How to use the Fidelity Bank Online Banking
The Fidelity transfer code is not the only thing that grants customers easy and timely access to transactions. Another means is by using bank online banking.
How to Register for the Fidelity Bank Online Banking
The online banking registration process is very simple, just follow the processes below:
- Go online and visit the Fidelity Bank website.
- Click on” New account? Register here “.
- Type in your account number
- A code will be sent to the phone number linked to your bank account. Use the code to verify your account.
- Then, enter a username and password of your choice and your account will be set for online banking.
How to Recharge Airtime from My Bank Account
The Fidelity transfer USSD gives you secure and timely access to buy airtime for yourself and other phone numbers.
If you want to buy or recharge airtime for yourself, all you have to do is use the USSD code by dialing *700*Amount #. For example, if you want to buy a #1000 airtime on your phone, your recharge code would be *700*1000#. After this, press the ‘Send” button to buy the airtime for yourself.
Similarly, if you want to buy airtime for another phone number using your Fidelity account, the USSD code to dial is *700*Amount * Recipient’s Number#. After dialing, press the ‘Send’ button and the airtime would be sent to the recipient’s number.
How to Reset Your Fidelity Bank USSD PIN
There are also times when the customers, due to personal reasons feel the urgent need to reset their USSD 4-digit pin. To change your USSD pin, follow these simple steps:
- First, dial *770*01# from the phone number that is linked to your bank account.
- Input a new 4-digit pin when carrying out the USSD reset and follow the instructions.
What is The USSD Code to Unlock the Fidelity Bank Profile?
*770*911*9# is the USSD code to unlock your Fidelity Bank profile.
Also Read: How to get loan from AB microfinance Banks
How to Activate Fidelity Bank Transfer Code Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my fidelity transfer pin?
Dial *770*00# on the phone number you used to open your Fidelity Bank Account (or where you received your alert). It will then ask for the last four numbers of your debit card (that is your ATM Card number), then you may generate a four-digit pin and follow the rest of the procedures.
How do I use Fidelity Transfer Code?
Dial *770*Account Number*Amount#.
How can I create a mobile transfer PIN?
- Dial *770# on your mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
- Select option “1” and press send.
- Then, enter your Fidelity Bank account number.
- Now, create a 4-digit PIN number.
What do I do to activate my Fidelity mobile app?
- Download and install the Fidelity Bank Mobile App from the Google Play Store or the Apple iOS App Store on your phone.
- Launch the app on your smartphone.
- Enter your online banking login information.
- After that, enter your password.
How do I activate Fidelity instant banking?
*770# is the Fidelity USSD transfer code for both transfer, recharge, or even data buying. This article we believe has covered all you need to know about the Fidelity bank transfer code.