The First bank USSD code is free and requires no extra charges. Also, you can pay for flight tickets, pay for movies at the cinema, top up your data and airtime, get urgent cash in loans, make a transfer to family and friends, and pay for your electricity bills or Netflix.
Therefore, the first bank USSD code *894# allows you to do anything from anywhere, anytime, and any day within seconds.
In fact, the first bank in Nigeria offers excellent mobile banking, with one code providing unlimited options to perform anything with money.
So, if you are looking for speed, then don’t look past the first bank USSD code. Read through to get started!
Related: How to Register Wema Bank USSD Code
Benefits of the First Bank USSD Code
If there is anything you need to do right now, it is to join the ranks of the first bank USSD users since it frees you from;
- Extended hours of a bank queue
- Physical bank deposit
- Resolving minor transaction issues
- Payment of fees and purchases
What are the Requirements for the First Bank USSD Code?
Without further delay, let’s briefly look at what you require to enroll for the First bank USSD code service.
- A mobile phone
- Registered telephone number linked to your bank
- Functional account number with the First bank
- Debit card
How to Activate the First Bank USSD Code
Follow the steps to activate the First Bank USSD code:
- Dial *894*0# with your phone number linked to your account
- The next screen will display all debit cards linked to your account
- Choose your preferred debit card for the transfer code and proceed with activation.
- Input the four-digit pin of your debit card.
- Create a first-time 5-digit pin for your first bank mobile banking account.
- Confirm your new pin to sufficiently complete the activation process
How do I Reset my USSD PIN FirstBank?
Below are ways you can reset your First bank USSD PIN:
- Over the phone, you can reset your PIN. Option 1 may be reached by dialing 888-891-2435.
- Reset your I-TALK PIN. Option 2 may be reached by dialing 866-362-6477.
- At the branch, you can reset your PIN. Visit your local branch to easily reset your PIN.
- At an ATM, you may reset your PIN.
How to Make Money Transfer with the First Bank USSD Code
Once you have performed the above processes, and you want to start enjoying the first bank USSD services, just do the following.
- Dial *894*amount*account number#
- Confirm the amount you intend to send
- Input your five digits first bank pin created in your registration
- Select the specific account you want the debit to occur
How to Check your Bank Statement
Simply dial *894*account number# with the telephone number linked to your first bank account
How to Check Account Balance with the First Bank USSD Code
The shortcode for checking account balance is *894*00#. You can also check your balance via your first bank mobile app by simply logging into your first Monie mobile app.
As a matter of fact, the First bank Nigeria USSD service is the most secure, easy, and convenient way to send money. Do you want to enjoy value for money? Connect with the First bank USSD family today and be unlimited.
Frequently Asked Questions About How to Activate First Bank USSD Code
How do I activate my FirstBank mobile transfer?
Certainly, the registration process involves dialing *894*0#. So, entering the four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) associated with the debit card, and creating a five-digit PIN.
How do I get my 5-digit PIN for FirstBank?
- On your mobile phone, enter *894*0# and press the send button.
- A list of debit cards linked to your First Bank Nigeria account will appear.
- Choose your preferred debit card.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN of the debit card you’ve chosen.
How do I activate my FirstBank account online?
- To obtain the online banking form, please visit any of our locations.
- Fill out the form with your selected User ID.
- Your login details will be sent to your preferred email address as soon as you submit the form.
What is the code for FirstBank transfer?
How do I get my FirstBank OTP code?
On your phone, dial *322*0# to generate the OTP.
With the help of smartphones, banks have found the best way to bring customers closer to banking, with the First bank USSD. In fact, with absolutely no monthly subscription required, internet connections, airtime purchase, and registration fee, you can now transfer funds.
You can also pay bills, invest in a business, and make necessary payments easily and fast without visiting the bank or breaking a sweat.