With the advent of USSD code, Polaris bank has allowed customers to remain the king in their court. In fact, you can successfully achieve the impossible and carry out any financial transactions at a single spot to any part of the world. With Polaris bank USSD, your bank is in your hands.
Meanwhile, the bank seized this initiative to help its customers to stop the stress that comes with visiting the bank queue to carry out deposits or withdrawals.
Therefore, all the features you need to enjoy financial liberty are available with the USSD code and it is practical we aid you on how to register on the Polaris bank USSD. So, read through!
What are the Requirements to Register for the Polaris Bank USSD?
Below are the most important things you need to register for the Polaris bank USSD code.
- Your Polaris bank account number
- Mobile phone with a strong signal
- Polaris USSD code.
How to Enroll for the Polaris Bank USSD Code
- Dial *833# with the telephone number you used in registration while opening your Polaris bank account
- Follow the next request and input your account number.
- Create a personalized PIN which is a four-digit pin and confirm
- You will get a notification that indicates a successful registration.
The steps to enroll are quite simple and take less than 20 minutes. Also, note that you don’t require data on your phone to use the Polaris bank USSD code.
What are the Benefits of Using Polaris Bank USSD
- Check account balance
- Make a transfer to other banks
- Get payday loans.
- Buy airtime.
- Check your statement of account.
- Book flight tickets
- Renew your Dstv, and electricity bills and enjoy sports channels.
- You can transfer up to N500,000 per day.
How to Make a Bank Transfer
Simply dial *833*amount*account number# and send, proceed to input your 4 digit transaction pin and send to confirm the transaction, or dial the *833#, choose the transfer option, input the amount, followed by the account number and your four-digit pin to confirm the payment. Note that transfer can, in addition, be done using the Polaris mobile banking app
How to Check Your Account Balance
You can now save yourself the stress of visiting the bank to examine your Polaris account balance, just dial *833# with your Polaris bank linked telephone number, select option 6 to check your account balance, input your account number in the next command and four-digit transfer pin to authorize the request.
How to Check a Bank Statement
Polaris bank previously known as Skye Bank makes it quite convenient to request your statement of account, be it either mini or full, you can rapidly get a swift response. Log into your account via the company website or mobile banking app, locate the option displaying statements, select the period you desire, download the statement, and view it either in WORD or PDF.
You can also request your statement of account via an email to Polaris bank customer service at email@example.com.
There are so many things you can achieve with Polaris bank, join the USSD geng club today by dialing the *833# code
Polaris Bank USSD Code(FAQs)
How do I transfer money with the Polaris transfer code?
- Dial *833*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *833*1500*1234567891#)
- Then, select from the list the bank you want to transfer to
How do I check my USSD balance with Polaris Bank?
The USSD code to dial if you want to see your account balance is *833#. The exact code to check your phone’s balance is *833*6#.
What’s the code for Polaris Bank?
The Polaris Bank USSD Code *833#
How do I activate my USSD transfer to Polaris bank?
- From your, Polaris Bank authorized line, dial *833#.
- Enter your account number by following the steps.
- Enter any four-digit PIN.
- The balance will display
- You have successfully registered for *833# Smart Banking.
How do I reactivate my Polaris bank account Online?
To reactivate your Polaris bank account online follow the step:
- Go to the Account Reactivation Portal.
- To reactivate, click Next and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the account number that needs to be reactivated.
- Fill in any other necessary information.
- To submit, click Finish.
How can I check my Polaris bank Account Number?
Dial *833*1# to check your Polaris Bank account number.
Polaris Bank is arguably the most versatile and quick financial institution in Nigeria, it has nicely provided a way out for both companies and individuals with money. Polaris Bank has got better over years with its introduction of digital banking.